Review applicants who have been admitted post stats please

<p>I was wondering what the stats are of students who are getting in that were not auto admits but had to go through the holistic review process. If you have recently been admitted please post your stats. Thanks</p>

<p>If you look in the ‘Class of 2018 - Admissions Status’ thread you will see a number of review applicants have posted their acceptance, usually with stats (or approximations). If you want something more concise you might want to specify which College you are most interested in, as there are likely to be significant differences.
FWIW, DD was accepted as a review to the VetMed College (BIMS) with 2110[1390] SAT / 3.5 UW GPA / 35%ile rank /in-state.</p>

<p>Ok thanks that is helpful. I’m specifically looking at engineering though. Im not sure if they have accepted any review applicants for COE yet, but if they have I would like to know what their stats are just so I can know if I stand a chance</p>

<p>I haven’t been admitted yet
still waiting
1st qtr rank
1290 sat
what are your stats?</p>

<p>I have a 1270 with a 730 math and 540 reading. Top quarter</p>

<p>I have 1300 with 700 math and 600 Reading. Second quarter doing the full IB diploma… I don’t think any COE review applicants have been accepted yet.</p>

<p>Admitted to mechanical engineering , 1st quarter , 670 math - 610 cr - 560 writing</p>

<p>Andresc, how early did you apply and when exactly did you get accepted? Thanks</p>

<p>1) whats the difference between top qtr and 1st qtr?
2) AndresC gives us some hope:)</p>

<p>andresC can you also tell us about your Ec’s and all the stuff that might have helped you get in?( all 3essays, recs,eagle scout etc.) thanks
btw just wondering… I’m an international student will that help me in any way?
won’t they have some seats fixed for INT’L applicants?</p>

<p>Im 1st quarter and have a 1310 SAT (740 math 570 Reading) still waiting to hear.</p>

<p>^^what’s your first major of choice?</p>

<p>lol* choice of major?
I’m a bit buzzed sorry( epic party last night)
anyway some guy posted on another thread that all seats to COE have been filled and only 15% are left specially for competitive review applicants.</p>

<p>1st choice is Mays- Business administration, 2nd- Industrial distributuion</p>

<p>The 15% are not only left for review applicants, it is a holistic review to determine who gets them. This review includes review applicants along with auto or academic admits that are in the “Engineering Review” section.</p>

<p>Does anyone know if there is a business review for students who chose business as their first choice major? Because I know that Mays is full for Fall 2014 yet it still has Business Administration listed as my first choice in howdy.</p>

<p>To respond some of your questions I applied for the spring semester I am an international student (Latin America) I was president of the models of un in my school and went to several national and one international conference and some volunteer work during two summers
I believe being an international student and URM helps a lot, my essays were about my country’s energy crisis</p>

<p>Thanks for your input. The fact that you’re from latin america must have helped you.
however, being an Indian is a boon and a curse.I know 8 guys who’ve applied from my school alone.Just can’t imagine the total number of applicants from my country-.-</p>

<p>Yeah, especially at the engineering buildings there are many people from India and also from China and South Korea</p>

<p>Any news?
getting nervous here…</p>

<p>I don’t think A&M has started releasing review decisions yet. I’m on edge too haha</p>

<p>Here’s my stats: <a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1593849-chances-texas-m-ut-austin.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1593849-chances-texas-m-ut-austin.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;