Review applicants who have been admitted post stats please

<p>Out of State</p>

<p>UPDATE:
Total review applicants: 17000
Total accepted last year = 5,000( including Blinn,PSA etc.)</p>

<p>“Approximately 1,700 decisions have been made out of the holistic review pool. We are still on track to send most student’s final decisions by the end of February. There could be a few that trickle out in early March, but it will be very minimal (less than 1,000).”
-TAMU admission’s office</p>

<p>Last year’s STATS-
85 % applicants were in the top qtr.
1230 average SAT
27 average ACT</p>

<p>best of luck!</p>

<p>Just wondering got moved to 4 tabs on howdy, Does that mean i should be accepted soon?</p>

<p>brandondavis152, I think it’s a good sign! My son got four tabs on Sunday and was accepted this morning.</p>

<p>Just got accepted into mays as a review applicant!</p>

<p>My daughter got admitted today to College of Architecture University Studies (Global Arts). 3.7 GPA, top 22%, 27 ACT. </p>

<p>I got into University of Tulsa but still waiting for Texas A and M for Petroleum Engineering. I don’t think I will get lucky as even though I might get accepted, (Second Quarter and 1300 (700 Math and 600 CR) I think Petroleum Engineering is already full by now :frowning: </p>

<p>My daughter got accepted to the college of liberal art, major sociology, OOS (Florida), 3.8 uw GPA, class rank 11%, SAT 1840, ACT 28, 10 AP classes, 9 Honors classes, lot of EC.</p>