Review process

My daughter applied July 1. She will be a Dance/Science Major. She auditioned for the program in October and was accepted into the program to be a Dance/Science major with a minor in Business.They only accept a certain amount of students into this major as it is small and competitive. However, she has not been accepted into the university.
She is top 12.8 percent of her class. 6.3 GPA on a 6.0 scale. She has a great resume and many leadership roles and awards. She did all 3 essays and received 2 great letters of recommendation. However, SAT scores are at 1180.
My oldest daughter was only top 25 percent and received Gateway. My son was top 20 percent and received Blinn Team. Both graduated in 4 years and are successful.
Anyone have any input on my daughter and when she might hear and how that works if you are accepted into a major but not the university? AIS has been the same forever…In Review.

@Pumkin1
This may or may not be of help to you, but for class 2021, there was one CC poster who was a dance science major. She too, auditioned and was accepted into the program before she was her decision was released.

She has applied Aug. 1 (first day of application). Her first post was in mid January, and she was already accepted into the program, and I do not know when that was.

Her stats are: 12% Rank, 22 ACT and 1110 SAT. She called the uni at one point and they told her that they will not take her already being accepted into the dance program into account for admission to the university.

She received full College Station admissions on February 9.

Good Luck to her!!!