Reviewed Decision Pending -- Your Experience??

<p>Congrats onebluegold!!! Very happy for you. I haven’t heard yet (I applied to faculty of science for computer science). Now I’m even more worried…</p>

<p>I was accepted today, too! To the Faculty of Arts. Good luck!!!</p>

<p>Congrats Rachel! Happy for you :slight_smile:
Yikes…that just leaves me. Sigh. My grades/scores are about the same as yours…so I hope it bodes well. Except I’m applying to sciences. Maybe that’s why I haven’t heard yet? I’m feeling a little deflated.</p>

<p>Lacrosse Player, don’t feel stressed out. My good friend still has decision pending. She has a 4.1 GPA and SAT’s well within the range posted on McGill’s site. In my opinion there is no question she will be admitted. So how long your decision is “pending” really has little to do with whether or not you’ll be accepted. Don’t worry, my money’s on you to get in!</p>

<p>You are so sweet oneblue – really appreciate it : )</p>

<p>I agree! Your stats are better than mine are LOL. Don’t lose hope at all, I’m confident in you~</p>

<p>dont worry lacrosse player, still with you on waiting</p>

<p>Okay Eli…we’re in it together : )
No fun, huh???</p>

<p>Just wondering – did those of you who were accepted after the “pending” status get an email? Or did you find out by checking the site?
Thanks for letting me know : )</p>

<p>My school sent in my transcript around early February, but since I submitted my app late November while I was working on my other apps, I kind of forgot to check the site (really disorganized person…). I did get an email last week though, telling me that the school had made a decision, and later the school started sending me other emails about my acceptance.</p>

<p>im waiting inpatiently to hear back too…
i log into minerva every two seconds and nothing ever changes :frowning:
just sent my midyear grades via mail. so i sholud hear back soon?</p>

<p>I just got into the faculty of arts too! I think the decision pending means you’re a good applicant and they’re just waiting to see if they have room for you (:</p>

<p>I am going crazy. I applied for the graduate music program. I know I was accepted to the music school, because I’ve talked with a lot of music staff and faculty. My Minerva status, over the past 5 days, has gone from “Recommended by the Department” to “Further Review Required” (it says this after the app goes from the music school to the graduate school) to “Reviewed - Decision Pending.” </p>

<p>It is killing me. </p>

<p>I have a 3.5 college GPA. All A’s and a couple B’s within my major, but some stupid first semester of college gen ed grades I wish I could go back in time and fix.</p>

<p>Hey Tothefore–
Stressful! But hopefully it’s just a matter of volume of applications and a bit of disorganization. Sounds like you’ll get in!!
LP</p>

<p>hey i was wondering whether all those who got in after being filed as reviewed decision pending could let us know when they submitted their application. I submitted mine January 14th which isn’t on the early side, so I thought maybe they are just systematically going through applicants based on the date they put in their application. thanks</p>

<p>Hi Eli,
I applied some time in October, but my file wasn’t complete until Feb. 22 or so, when my half year grades were sent in. So it’s been about 2 weeks since they’ve had all my info. Two other students from my school have heard (their half year grades presumably went in the same day) but they were both in arts and I’m in science. So maybe that makes a difference?? Beats me???</p>

<p>My son has been listed as “Reviewed - Decision Pending” to the Faculty of Science for over a week now. McGill received his midterm grades on 2/24. Hope to hear soon.</p>

<p>Simalot–that’s the exact same experience as me (also for Science). Seems to me (just from anecdotal observation) that more arts have been accepted so far than science (but that could just be a coincidence of the people who are posting.
LP</p>

<p>My file was completed since Feb 08 and it’s still “Reviewed - Decision Pending”. I agree with Lacrosse Player, more arts have been accepted so far than science. Hope everyone gets in! Best wishes guys!</p>

<p>accepted to agricultural & environmental sciences… my status showed decision pending for about 2 weeks.</p>