Reviewed Decision Pending -- Your Experience??

<p>Accepted pending final results! They got the last thing they needed from me on Feb. 2 and I was reviewed decision pending from about Feb. 4th until now. I was getting nervous… Keep your chins up fellow decision penders!</p>

<p>Waitlisted. Can’t believe it. My grades and test scores and gpa are all higher than other kids I know who got in. I have great references. Tons of extra curricular activities and academic awards. I’m just puzzled. And deflated.</p>

<p>My daughter was just waitlisted tonight for the science faculty too. She was accepted some time ago in the “easier” admission faculties of nursing, arts, env/agr though so now she has to choose. She submitted multiple applications to make sure she got into McGill. On the other hand, U of T, Ottawa, and UMASS Amherst all admitted her to the Life sciences, so I think Mcgill (science) is harder to get into than these other schools.</p>

<p>Sorry to hear that LacrossePlayer. </p>

<p>I still am Pending.</p>

<p>LaCrosse Player, tothefore and row, I’m rooting for all of you! If I recall last year’s threads for waitlisted applicants, most ended up getting accepted. I feel for you, though, with all of this waiting and uncertainty :-(</p>

<p>Sounds like if you’re decision pending for more than one week it is bad news.</p>

<p>Still have Further Review required as my status even with all my materials turned in. I’m guessing this means I am on some unofficial waiting list :(</p>

<p>I don’t understand why I am still pending. Granted, it is totally different with music applicants and even more so with graduate applicants… but it is driving me crazy. Even worse is the letter mentioning a music fellowship… if my application is approved. Making me absolutely crazy.</p>

<p>I had decision pending for over two weeks and I got in, so I don’t think it’s “bad news,” necessarily.</p>

<p>LacrossePlayer, I’m so sorry! I’m pulling for you on the waitlist, be sure to let McGill know that you’re super interested in going!</p>

<p>decision pending since feb 08!!!</p>

<p>Decision pending sine feb04!!! I really don’t think Macgill has rolling base admission.</p>

<p>Just got the “Reviewed - Decision Pending” status update…based on this thread decision won’t come any time soon will it?</p>

<p>@Quailridgegirl,
I am sure it is. My midyear grade arrived on feb 24,(friday) and my acceptance came out the 3/1 (tuesday)</p>

<p>The latest they send out decisions is March 29th! Got in yesterday with a 3.3 GPA, 1920 SATs, 29 ACTs, and a 4 on English AP everyone in this thread is probably fine… relax :)</p>

<p>Congrats Emh438 :slight_smile:
And good luck to all those still waiting! </p>

<p>My own experience did not end as well as yours though…I got waitlisted with 33 ACT, 790 SAT2 in Bio, 5 in AP Bio, 4 in AP American History, 5 in AP Spanish, and a 3.78 GPA (4.6 weighted). So it does seem a little random…</p>

<p>lacrosse player, did you apply to some of the easier faculties or only the difficult ones like Science? Hope you get off the waitlist.</p>

<p>No…just science.</p>

<p>sincerely sorry to hear it. Do you have a second choice college of equal interest to you?</p>

<p>Yes, there are a whole bunch I’m excited about. So I’ll wait until the end of the month and see what comes my way. I just wanted to have McGill as a major option. I’m sad that it’s probably not in the cards. I could pursue the waiting list (and did accept it) but don’t think I’d find out fast enough to decline an offer from a different school. So I’m feeling kind of dreary about it.</p>

<p>Wooo! Called graduate office today… there was a bit of a paperwork error with my application, which was why I was stuck at Pending. Admissions officer said I was a good student and have nothing to worry about. Whew! But not fully relieved until I have an official paper in hand!</p>