Reviewed Decision Pending -- Your Experience??

<p>I got pending decision status for a school, so i feel the same anxiety as you -.-</p>

<p>Had a “decision pending” status too for a while…Just got my offer of acceptance for Engineering and physics. Not to worry, you will hear from them soon. All the best !</p>

<p>Hi mainstone,
The university does not inform you of any change of status by mail.
Have to keep checking your account on MINERVA.</p>

<p>@lacrosseplayer
I just have to let you know that I’m shocked that a person with your credentials would get waitlisted … I’ve seen real idiots get into science at McGill , god ! There admissions process is really random and sometimes I question it’s organization and sanity.im currently reviewed decision pending for Arts and have really good O and As level grades along with A level predicted grades , Mcgill is my last uni decision pending and ironically also the place where I want to go ! I should get in hopefully .
Lacrosse player I know whichever uni you go to you will succeed because you’re excellent on paper . Don’t worry about Mcgill , it’s there loss not yours :)</p>

Just got on Reviewed decision pending for arts and science. I have a 4 year GPA for 3.5 and an act of 29. Although my GPA for three years is much higher (do they consider freshman year if you’re from the US?). Is Arts and Science hard to get into?