Rice RD 2026

I doubt it will be this week. Rice usually releases its decisions a day or two before Ivy Day. If Ivy Day is 3/31/22 Ithis year, I would expect Rice to release decisions sometime on or after 3/28. They should announce the release date a few days before it happens.

1 Like

Yeah, I was thinking this week and then thought some more about when they normally do it. I would guess next week too. Either way, itā€™s soon!

1 Like

Decisions out on Thursday after 5pm CT!

8 Likes

Here we goā€¦

Do you know where this was mentioned? Just curious.

Excited for decisions! Visited the campus a few times with family in downtown houston (literally 30 min drive away) and its really beautiful. If I do get in, I will have a tough time deciding between it and UT (CS major here lol)

My son just received the email - around 5:20 ish CT

2 Likes

Good luck to all! I hope all these students land at a place where they will be happy!

5 Likes

Ohh okay. Thanks, I just checked my email and received it as well. Good luck to everyone!

3 Likes

Thx for posting! My D still has 5 schools to hear from but Rice is the one she cares about most. She knows itā€™s a long shot and thankfully is happy with her current options.

3 Likes

Iā€™m hella scared! Rice is the one I care about the most and now I get 7 more decisions this week

2 Likes

Waitā€¦this Thursday?

3 Likes

yes! They sent an email about it. 5 PM CST.

Thanks.

We havenā€™t visited, either. S2 has never been, and I have only been once, briefly, many years ago. If he gets in weā€™ll have to take a quick trip down. He has been very lucky to get accepted to a couple of good schools, but Rice would be a completely different flavour, I think. Certainly smaller.

Yeah, Iā€™m a CS major too! Rice and UT will be a struggle to choose from!

@PrdMomto1 You were right about it being this week . Iā€™m glad Rice is not waiting until next week. Good Luck to all waiting on decisions.

4 Likes

I donā€™t anticipate that I will get in but I have a lot of family that went to Rice, so I can tell you that they all loved it. Itā€™s definitely not for everyone but Iā€™ve never personally met anyone that hated it. Good luck to all! Itā€™s a tough year at all schools, eh? Sending my best to you all!

6 Likes

Good luck everyone!!!

7 Likes

Rice pls love us pick us!!!

12 Likes