Rice RD 2026

Me, no counselor picture is also missing withdraw button

Are you from any of these places?

1 Like

where is the withdrawal button supposed to be located?

i have a counselor but no withdraw

1 Like

I’m from TX and my admissions counselor is there (with a pic) but no withdrawal button. Are we saying this is good or bad or we have no clue?

Is there anyone from one of these regions and has a counselor? Also is there anyone who isn’t from one of those regions and DOESNT have a counselor?

Everyone’s withdrawal button is gone now. I had it this morning (I am international so its late night now for me) and it disappeared around an hour ago.

3 Likes

no, my counselor is still there.

1 Like

Both gone for me. @NewDynxsty My admission counselor was there yesterday though. So I had one but she disappeared.

I guess we’ll see later if there’s a relation or if we’re overthinking lol

Hmmm and you’re not from one of those regions? Lol, we’re probably just overthinking this.

I dont even know if I’m from these regions or not looool. Let me see which country’s address I put

Oh yes I’m one of these regions

We are from one of the Cal regions and we had a picture as of two days ago. Haven’t checked today.

Just timed database scripts running and some maybe updating outdated data such as AO. My dad has fun reading these astrological signs discussions. :rofl:

1 Like

A few people responded that they had the counselor picture yesterday but dont have it today. So it cant be because that region doesnt have a picture.

Anybody receive a Likely letter from Rice?

No likely letter here. Just hoping for the best!

3 Likes

From Florida. Had the counselor photo before, but now it is gone. Withdraw button gone. Have no idea what this means…

Did RD 2025 and ED 2026 have the same problem?