Ridgecrest East/West amenities

I would probably go random and just pick a room in Ridgecrest. I really don’t know if housing looks too closely at those profiles or not. Good luck to him!

Agree - find an available spot in Ridgecrest, and don’t worry about the roommates.

If the suite has some of the roommates already assigned, your son will be able to take a quick look at their profiles, but I’d probably recommend grabbing the room first, and checking out the profiles afterwards. If he’s really uncomfortable with his suitemates, he’ll still have time to go back and change rooms . . . although, by then, they may have already switched rooms as well - things change quickly during room selection!

Thank you ! That is nice to know that time permitting he can view the profiles (either before or after his selection).

@Jimmyd2 I’ll reiterate–pick a room first, then check profiles. Things will go fast during room selection. Definitely try random, don’t wait.

23 - Yes, agree. You can pick a room -- then if the profiles don't look reasonable to you -- then you can re-pick and select a different suite. Just be quick!

^^^^^ What Swim4school said!

S and his 3 roomies are in RCW - 4th floor. I guess RCS was mostly taken by soph’s or offered to them?? It’s all good though!

Actually I believe upcoming sophomores who wanted to stay in the honors dorm had only Ridgecrest East as a choice. RCS is probably all freshmen. (Personally I like the layout of East and West better than RC South.)

@kjcphmom that is correct - only top 2 floors in RCE were open to returning honors students.