Ridgecrest north?

<p>So I was looking at dorm options…I’ve seen many references to a ‘ridgecrest north’ on both here and the UA Honors website, but I have yet to find its location on the map? Am I just blind? </p>

<p>thanks</p>

<p>It’s Ridgecrest South - there is a North Tower (honors) and South Tower (non-honors)</p>

<p>That really clears it up…thanks!!</p>

<p>What major are you interested in pursuing? If Engineering, and you’re honors, my son can vouch that Riverside is the best/closest to those classes and uber convenient. Riverside West is quite <em>quiet</em> this year, which also suits him and his studious suite-mates. PM me if you want my honest (i.e., biased) opinion about the various locations.</p>

<p>I’m sure that if you ask 100 students which dorm they think is best, you’ll get 100 different answers. When you tour, take a look at each building, the location and the amenities. There are no “bad” dorms. There may be better choice based on your preferences but you should make that decision for yourself.</p>

<p>I’ll have to second 2012Mom. I get the impression that there are some differences that might sway an opinion, for example, DS wanted the closest covered parking, and so desired RCS. I have heard other dorms have larger rooms, or storage closets or a location somewhat more convenient to classes, so - have fun researching all your choices. DS and roommates (engineers all) are quite happy with RCS, although I suspect that has more to do with how well they get along than anything else.</p>

<p>Yes, great roommates will trump every time!</p>

<p>I’d have to say I LOVE these responses. I would agree that there is no one residence hall that is perfect for every student. As you research, you may want to reach out to our office for some more ideas on your specific situation… class location, parking, culture of the building, etc. We live and breathe these communities, so we want to make sure our students are happy and healthy in them!</p>

<p>UAHousing, my D is in Ridgecrest West and absolutely loves her room/suite. Her friends who attend other schools are jealous after seeing the pictures D posted on Facebook. She also loves her suite mates. All is good in her world. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Linnylu, that’s awesome! Make sure she knows to enter the room design contest… it ends next Friday. Prizes for winners in each building and GRAND prize winners get things like an Ipad, a Kindle Fire or a Best Buy card!</p>

<p>Do they have prizes for least decorated? NRDson wins, hands down.</p>