Ridgecrest South yay

<p>Well that was easy, we only looked on the second floor but there were about 8 rooms with availability for guys in Ridgecrest South. No idea who the other guys are but that is ok. Wow, this is really happening. Roll Tide.</p>

<p>yes, that was way easier than we were anticipating. Glad you got what you wanted!</p>

<p>ROLL TIDE ROLL!!</p>

<p>Well, the only thing I could think of that could go wrong at this point is if the other 2 guys were trying to pull in others, but otherwise, hopefully it will all be ok. Hope everyone gets what they are looking for. Roll Tide.</p>

<p>Congratulations! I take it you deposited really early. Glad you got to pick first day, as in a couple of weeks, I doubt there will be much left in Ridgecrest South.</p>

<p>But that’s okay. All the dorms are great!</p>

<p>ldinct, my D’s boyfriend can’t log on until 8 to snag a room for himself and a friend. Can you tell me if there’s any availability left for 2 in a Ridgecrest South, North Tower suite? Preferably 2nd floor, but 1st or 3rd would do.</p>

<p>I see 4 rooms</p>

<p>Sounds like DS is out of luck for Ridgecrest South, North Tower. :frowning: He doesn’t get to pick till next week. </p>

<p>If there are any guys out there who wouldn’t mind a Catholic, slightly Bohemian roommate, please let me know, and I will send on his proxy code! :D</p>