RIT Regular Decision for Fall ‘23

Same here, I was also just accepted into BME.

2 Likes

My daughter got admitted today with merit at $24,000 a year. She is very pleased.
GPA W 4.37
SAT 1450

2 Likes

Congrats! What major?

My son just got his acceptance to the Game Design and Development Program with $22K/yr Presidential Scholarship. Decision letter said financial would be available in early March.

2 Likes

My son just got his acceptance to Engineering…Merit was meh…but something is better than nothing.

1 Like

Congratulations to those hearing today :blush::100::tada: Seems like some engineering majors are being notified. Has anyone heard- mechanical or electrical engineering major?

1 Like

Game Design and Development.

2 Likes

Son was accepted to engineering. No mention of merit in the letter, but a sentence in his portal did explicitly say that his application for the tuition exchange scholarship is still pending. I’m guessing they didn’t make an initial merit offer because of that. Will be curious to see if the other TE applicants here got the same results.

2 Likes

Accepted to BME, 24k presidential scholarship!

2 Likes

I wonder if they are done for today or if they will keep coming? What time did the email go out? Congrats to all!

got mine at 3:54 pm EST

1 Like

when we were on a tour yesterday, there was a girl still waiting for a decision for MechE and they stated that those decisions hadn’t gone out yet.

After our visit yesterday, our son committed to RIT in the School of Design with a 3D Digital Design major. So after 8 acceptances, 7 merit offers, and tons of going back and forth, he finally decided to become an RIT Tiger!

Good Luck everyone!

8 Likes

Son told me ~1hr ago, so about 4 ET?

2 Likes

No Computer Science decisions yet?

D23 accepted to Human Centered Computing
24k Presidential

She’s pretty psyched! She submitted a performing arts supplement too, so still waiting on that.

3 Likes

D23 accepted to Computing Exploration program. 24K presidential scholarship. OOS

2 Likes

Same. My son is being wooed by other places and even forgets RIT is on his list since it is so late in the game. They should consider an early action option.

4 Likes

BioMedical Engineering with 24K Presidential. What is the maximum scholarship they award. Does school award any additional scholarships. I see cost of attendance is $72,354 for 2022-2023. Does anyone know what it is for 2023-2024?

2 Likes

StemMomma - yes it’s so tough! We have traveled and rented hotel rooms, etc to attend other accepted student events at other schools. The next accepted student event at RIT is 3/25 I think? Would be nice to hear soon to ? plan travel and book rooms, etc… before they fill up and become costly or ? no vacancy. Need to hang in there a few more days :blush::pray:

What type of engineering did he apply to? I hope they roll out the rest this week! Congrats!!

2 Likes