Riverside East - Honors Room Available

<p>S gave a deposit and selected but now has decided to go to another college. He will be dropping his room deposit today. He got a great room, corner room D.</p>

<p>If any of you is looking for one at this building his number was 219D. I’m calling this afternoon so I don’t knwo if they make available right way. You might need to continuously look at it until it opens in the system.</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>

<p>So sorry that son is going elsewhere! I’m sure he’ll thrive wherever he goes, though. :D</p>

<p>DS already has a D room in Riverside East. He’s happy, and he doesn’t want me to rock the boat, LOL. Sorry! I’m quite sure you’ll find another taker, though.</p>

<p>We are at peace, I’m happy that he understands his decision and willing to work hard for what he wants. As a parent our job is to help them see the world of opportunites and help them be prepare for the path ahead, but understand that they will be making the choices once the leave the nest.</p>

<p>I sent this note because I knew ther are lot of honor students looking for nice rooms. Hopefully they get to pick this one.</p>

<p>lapagan: Very thoughtful post, hope someone can use the information. Best of luck to your son in his future endeavors.</p>

<p>La – I’m sure there’s someone out there who will LOVE to get this room. What are the other roommates like, do you happen to know? (Interests, majors?)</p>

<p>And thnks so much for being so considerate!</p>

<p>That is so nice of you, lapagan. Wishing your son much luck at his new school!</p>