Riverside East?

<p>I’ve noticed that lot of post have been made about choosing Riverside West, but nothing about Riverside East. What has the dorm life been like in Riverside East? I ask because my daughter and her friend put themselves in Riverside East, 3rd floor.</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>I’m living in riverside east!</p>

<p>What floor?</p>

<p>Some of son’s friends actually moved from Ridgecrest West to Riverside East! They had friends over there who were staying, and they wanted to be closer to them. Varied majors: engineering, business, chemistry, all have cars. I’m betting there’s great kids in all the dorms!</p>

<p>First floor.</p>

<p>I’m guessing that a lot of kids who go to classes in the NE section of the academic buildings (Engineering, Bio, Chem, Math) are in Riverside East.</p>

<p>My son lives in Riverside East, first floor. He didn’t seem to have any issues with the fire alarms as reported in other dorms. While he liked the building, he didn’t like his roommates, but that’s another story.</p>

<p>Makes sense! My daughter is a BFA studio art and Math double major, her friend/roommate is an engineering major. D thought that getting to Woods would be quicker from Riverside and she didn’t have a preference to East vs. West. She let her friend choose.</p>

<p>Glad to know others are choosing it!</p>