Riverside Kitchens

<p>My daughter would like to choose a room in Riverside because it is near a pool as she likes to swim daily. Is it true though that there are no community kitchens in the Riverside dorms? She would really like access to an oven so she can do some baking!</p>

<p>There ARE community kitchens in Riverside just like Ridgecrest. D has baked several batches of cookies in the one down the hall from her room. She opted to stay in Riverside next fall and has no complaints.</p>

<p>Thanks! 45 minutes 'til she can choose her room. And she will be baking a few batches of cookies next year I am sure!</p>

<p>This thread freaked me out as I just selected Riverside, but it’s definitely a relief to know there are kitchens – my roomie and I have been talking a lot about cooking! Are they on every floor?</p>

<p>I think the big kitchens are on “every other floor”…the opposite floors as laundry.</p>

<p>because it is near a pool as she likes to swim daily.</p>

<p>I’m not certain, but I don’t think that pool is heated in the winter months. However, the pools in the rec center and aquatic center are.</p>

<p>My son will be in Riverside West, tell your daughter he likes chocolate chip!!</p>

<p>FYI, Riverside has wall ovens, fridge, but no stove top. I believe in Ridgecrest they added stove tops but no community fridge. Don’t know why you would want a community fridge anyway.</p>

<p>However, the pools in the rec center and aquatic center are (heated).</p>

<p>Are y’all sure I can’t be a UA student along with my son? LOL!</p>

<p>Don’t know why you would want a community fridge anyway.</p>

<p>Same reason why we have 'em here at work: to grow science-fair experiments.</p>

<p>

LOL…so this is the secret to befriending boys, I suppose?</p>

<p>Yes, the secret is out!!!</p>

<p>What exactly does each community kitchen in Ridgecrest South have? and what floors are they on?</p>