Riverside vs. RCS-N

<p>Give me some honest opinions before my kid picks his room on Thursday. (Actually, I am picking for him since he will be tied up that night.)</p>

<p>I think he likes RCS because that’s the one he saw on his visit. Personally, I think he needs the quietest, most studious environment possible. He can be a bit distractable.</p>

<p>As far as I know, Ridgecrest South (both North and South Towers) are almost completely full, if not already full. I would highly recommend that your student have a backup plan already in place when he goes into room selection on Thursday.</p>

<p>Slippy,</p>

<p>My D was in Riverside North the past two years and other than construction noise this year it’s been a quiet building.</p>

<p>I’d advise having a list of buildings in order of preference so you can look quickly when the heat is on. Rooms get snatched up fast! Be prepared.</p>

<p>As long as it’s a 100% honors dorm, I will be happy. I’ve heard good things about the Riverside complex. If RCS is full, it will make my job pretty simple, I guess.</p>

<p>My son lives in Riverside North and has enjoyed living there. The only issue he has had has been the front entrance has not been accessible by vehicle due to construction on the new dorm. (Moving out could get interesting.)</p>

<p>My D is in Ridgecrest West. It is an all-honors dorm of 600 people. Always quiet.</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>

<p>Riverside East and West are quiet. So, is Lakeside West.</p>