Riverside West Roll Call

<p>I’m on the second floor.</p>

<p>You are the first person I have found anywhere on my floor!! I’m in 224.</p>

<p>I’m in 222. We’re neighbors.</p>

<p>^^^I told you you were on the floor with the pretty girls!</p>

<p>4th floor…</p>

<p>D is also on second floor.</p>

<p>Signal, are you male or female? What’s your major? Son and his former roommates and new roommates are all on Riverside West 4 again.</p>

<p>Son is engineering major, rooming with 3 guys hasn’t met yet.</p>

<p>S is on 3rd, same room, wish stuff could’ve remained. He will have to make it a point to go up to visit all co-engineers on 4th.</p>

<p>Montegut - should we purchase a nerf gun - will games be open to others? :)</p>

<p>My son will be on 3rd floor. Freshman EE major. I’ve told him to bring a nerf gun.</p>

<p>LOL. S already purchased the nerf guns. Somehow they are supposed to modify into one gun… too funny.</p>

<p>LOL, my son will be in Riverside EAST, Room 224. Can he come over for the nerf wars?</p>

<p>I think anyone is invited to Nerf Wars! Looking forward to meeting the new kids when we move son in in the fall. How many are going to Alabama Action and will be there before the 21st?</p>

<p>My son is doing Outdoor Action. We are shooting to get a move in time on the 13th.</p>

<p>Our move in time is 8:00 a.m. on Aug. 20th. Any others on that day?</p>

<p>We are also moving S in on Aug. 20th. - 9:00am. S said 8:00am was way too early (lol)
We are actually flying in on Thurs. so we’ll have all of Fri to p/u our stuff at the various stores. We are bringing our 15 yr old S as well. Anyone else bringing sibs?</p>

<p>We may need a Riverside night on Friday night at Mugshots! Thoughts?</p>

<p>Or a CC night at Mugshots on Friday the 19th :)</p>

<p>I was curious if others had brought along siblings in the past and how well that worked. We haven’t decided if we will bring our other two (S11 & D15). I would like for them to see where their big sister is going, but we may need the space in the car. I think S is going to want to go since he is a big BAMA fan. So it’s a wait and see for us at this point.</p>

<p>My son is in Riverside North. We are arriving in T-town on Friday and he has an 8 am move-in time on Sat., Aug. 20th.</p>