Riverside West

<p>Anyone else in Riverside West? Particularly second floor? Just wondering if any of my future neighbors happen to be on here! : )</p>

<p>Know a bunch of nice boys on Riverside West Fourth Floor! There were a lot of nice girls from CC on Riverside West, Second Floor, this year. Don’t know which ones are coming back.</p>

<p>My son will be in 411!</p>

<p>Welcome, Signal! Make sure to send him with a Nerf gun. Major Nerf battles on the floor.</p>

<p>Let your sons know there are a few gorgeous girls living in 224! (I refer to my roommates, not myself, haha).</p>

<p>Can anyone tell me if laundry is on even or odd floors?</p>

<p>^ I know there’s a laundry room on DSs floor - Ridgecrest#3.</p>

<p>Riverside West. Laundry on second and fourth floor.</p>

<p>Perfect! That will be a huge convenience. Thanks Montegut!</p>

<p>oops - sorry, read this too quickly and thought it was about Ridgecrest…
carry on :)</p>

<p>Ridgecrest West vs Riverside West… bring your nerf guns.</p>

<p>Battle of the Nerds!</p>

<p>Which Nerf gun does your son own? I looked online and there are so many to choose from.</p>

<p>OMG, I can’t believe we’re going to start a Nerf gun thread! My son has something not too big or expensive, but his roommate bought one for about 80 bucks, went online to find out how to mod it, wound up breaking it, and bought a new one. All I know, they get them at Target, and it’s whatever each one is willing to spend on their gun, and what they’re looking for. As long as it shoots Nerf darts, I think that’s all that matters.</p>

<p>Thanks for the info. My D had seen the fancy Nerf guns with laser sights and wondered if that’s what the kids used. The ones from Target sound like a good choice.</p>

<p>Glad to see the girls in on the action. When I visited in February, there were a couple of girls in the suite checking out the Nerf guns and seeking advice on what models to buy. So, Cuttlefish, Riverside West or Ridgecrest West? And What is her major?</p>

<p>Happy to hear that girls can get in on this! I am so excited!</p>

<p>Oh, yes, Regina! You’re on second, right? Come on up. The boys will love it!</p>

<p>I am definitely down! And my roommate’s exact words are, “Yay for boys with nerf guns!” We’ll probably be paying a bit more attention to the boys than the fight, but we’ll give it a try! :D</p>

<p>Well our son is the new kid on the block. He and two kids he met at the CBHP interviews are on the second floor now. Looks like multilevel Nerf wars! :)</p>

<p>ROLL TIDE!</p>

<p>^^^Yea, crimsonmom! He gets the floor with the pretty girls. Probably will not be interested in Nerf wars with those beauties around! Lucky guy!</p>