Riverside West

<p>Right now I’m in Riverside West with loring’s son on the second floor. That may be changing soon if we shuffle around a little bit. We’re trying to get 4 of us together in one suite.</p>

<p>radicalnegative – If you move out of loring’s son’s suite, DS will be happy to move in. :slight_smile: (Assuming that’s OK with loring’s son…big assumption!)</p>

<p>Lady D,</p>

<p>I think the meaning there was that radicalnegative (RN) was in the process of trying to swap rooms in order to get the four of them (RN, DS, and two other CBHP finalists) in the same suite. The four of them intended to room together but they could only find two spots available in each suite. I believe RN is attempting to swap rooms so they can all still room together. If something changes you’ll hear from me.</p>

<p>Ahhhh sooooo! Thanks!!</p>

<p>Two poli sci majors just contacted DS re rooming, so I think he’ll be OK. (Thank you, Divine Providence!) They want Ridgecrest South or West, which may be impossible, but DS will do his best. (He has no preference, but I believe the Ridgecrest dorms are close to ten Hoor Hall, where the history / poli sci / gov’t classes meet.)</p>

<p>We told the two kids that we’ll do our best to get what’s available. Pick time’s 8 p.m. our timke, so…well, it is what it is!</p>

<p>THANKS!!</p>

<p>I’m wondering if we have any new Riverside Westies after room selection tonight!</p>