RLC or RC@WAJ

<p>I recently got accepted into both, and I can't decide which one? any opinions?</p>

<p>RLC if youre looking for a better placement (in terms of vicinity to dining centers, academic buildings, drillfield, and gym. It also has suites.
WAJ does not have suits. But its brand new.</p>

<p>WAJ is close to McComas Gym and D2. They actually removed the suites when they did the renovations for WAJ, but the building has a lot in it. It has its own gym and movie theater and, I think, a library. It shares those resources with the honors RC.</p>

<p>RLC is suite style, built in 1998. WAJ is traditional style, brand new.
RLC has leadership classes (not difficult, valuable topics), WAJ has no associated classes.
RLC is freshman only, WAJ is a pretty big mix
RLC is more centrally located to everything, while WAJ has more amenities within the building.
RLC is about 1/5 the size of WAJ+EAJ</p>

<p>Outside of what I’ve mentioned, I can’t think of many differences. They are both nice dorms to live and you should be glad that you get the option between the two versus some of the other freshman dorms. I was in the RLC last year and enjoyed the experience. The program in WAJ is brand new, so I can’t speak for it, however I’d imagine it will be a good program also.</p>