robert cook honors college

<p>Do you know what the average sat score is for accepted students at IUP's honors college?</p>

<p>...anybody?</p>

<p>i guess no one on this site is interested in iup :(</p>

<p>52 views and no responses?!?</p>

<p>ok, let me rephrase my original question: Do you know the average SAT score of an Honors College applicant? Also, would it be in my best interest to apply to IUP before Dec.1?</p>

<p>...anyone?</p>

<p>Its always in your best interest to apply early anyway. My friends D is going to go there. I know that as far as housing you get the better housing if you send in your deposit early. This student knows already which dorm building she will be living in.</p>

<p>thank you for your response/info!</p>

<p>My daughter is interested in the Music school at IUP and possible applying to the Honors College. Without going back to check, i believe i read a few days ago that the average SAT was 1380. This was in the Honors College literature, they also said there were many scores both higher and lower.</p>

<p>Has anyone had a response from Robert Cook Honors College yet?</p>

<p>My son received a letter on 4/5/08. It seems like pretty late notification to me, but he was offered a spot in the Honors College.</p>

<p>My friend's daughter is psyched to be heading to IUP this fall, but she didn't apply to the honors program there.</p>

<p>Thanks for posting. D accepted for music, waiting on Honors. Since she hasn't heard, that's probably not good news! Maybe I/she should call if there's nothing in today's mail.</p>