Rockefeller SSRP 2021

Hi all!

I applied to the Rockefeller SSRPv this year, and round 2 decisions were to come out “mid-March.” I am wondering if anyone has received notification of their decisions whether through email or the application portal.

Thanks!

I made it to Round 2 and I haven’t received anything from the program. I emailed them a few days back asking when they would release the decisions but I got no response so far :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! I was so worried that it was just me…

Im waiting on it too!

They sent a couple of emails today due to an IT error. Anyone else got them?

1 Like

Yeah haha first accepted then waitlist then denied

2 Likes

I am worried cuz I only got the declined and waitlist one lol

Maybe im just being anxious, when do you think they will release decisions?

im not too sure but im guessing “very near future” would be like today or tomorrow? very anxious too lol

I just received another email from them, but it was empty and it was a reply from the one they sent this morning. Have any of you guys received this?

I got an email saying I got in a few min ago

Same happened to me. Which of the emails was it replying to for you?

It says I should have received the email 20 min ago. The email I received was replying to the acceptance one. Does it mean I was accepted? I’m so confused.

Yeah thats what I got too

Has anyone received a rejection email or reply to rejection?

I just got accepted!

Does anyone know what the acceptance rate for the program is?

I think 5-7% but probably a bit higher this year(I’d guess it got easier). I think most get out in first round

I got rejected…I only submitted one recommendation though, idk if that is what got me rejected

Did you receive a separate email or a reply to the older one?