Rockefeller SSRP 2021

separate email

Congratulations! Just wondering did you have prior research experience? I was rejected and am trying to figure out if it was because I do not have past research experience, or because of my essay. Thanks!

I didn’t have any previous research experience but I talked about what I could do if I did have a research experience over the summer. So I talked about how I could impact my own community if I had resources like SSRP.

Oh the admissions committee probably really liked that! Thanks for the feedback!

Anyone know the admit rate to SSRP this year?

Hi everyone! I’m new to CC, but I got accepted into SSRP. I want to connect with others who are entering the program, so feel free to leave your instagram below!

1 Like

Hi! I also got in! My insta is @patricknguyen52

Not sure but they said they had the most competitive season this year.

Hi! Could former Rockefeller SSRP participants share where they ended up going for college?

You can see on Linkedin if you search “Rockefeller SSRP”

Thanks!

Hi! I also got in, my insta is @anya.juneja

1 Like

Hi all! If you are doing SSRP this year, drop your insta here and we’ll add you to a group chat!

Hi! I submitted the form accepting the offer before the deadline, but I didn’t hear from SSRP since then. When I click the form, it’s still open. I emailed them to confirm my form submission but got no answer. Help! I’m freaking out

I think you’re fine I haven’t heard from them either

1 Like

Hey! What’s ur insta? We have a group chat for SSRP this summer

Hey! What’s ur insta? We have a gc for SSRP this summer!