Roll Call! Accepted Students for Fall 2013! Post here! :)

<p>New tabs on MyBama!</p>

<p>Gender: M</p>

<p>Home State: AL</p>

<p>Intended Major: Economics/Business</p>

<p>Professional tracks, if applicable: Pre-Med</p>

<p>Have you visited Bama yet? If so, when did you visit? If not, will you do so? Yeahhh haha, I’m pretty much on New Row ever other week. Love T-Town.</p>

<p>I’m gonna apply to the Honors College and I should get Nat’l Merit stuff.</p>

<p>Welcome and congrats to both acceptance and likely NMF!</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Gender: Female</p>

<p>Home State: Long Island, NY</p>

<p>Intended Major: Public Relations</p>

<p>I plan on going to the University Day on November 12th! So excited! Alabama is one of my top two options :)</p>

<p>Whoops left out hobbies/activities</p>

<p>I dance 4 days a week which takes up most of my time. Other than that I love to go into the city, go to concerts, and hang out with my friends !</p>

<p>Gender: Male</p>

<p>Home State: NJ</p>

<p>Intended Major: Materials Science/Engineering</p>

<p>Professional track: Pre-Dental</p>

<p>Really not sure about what the honors college has to offer besides priority registration and honors dorms. Not sure if I should apply. I still think CBHP is awesome but I don’t know that I’d have time to keep up with all the work while still maintaining a strong gpa.</p>

<p>Just sent my transcript last week so I’m surprised I got the student tab so quickly. I don’t think I’m applying anywhere else. Hopefully I can visit soon just to make sure.</p>

<p>Home State: NY</p>

<p>Intended Major: Marketing</p>

<p>Hobbies/Interests: Hanging with friends, acting, football, frats</p>

<p>Have you visited Bama yet? If so, when did you visit? If not, will you do so?
No I was waiting to see if I was accepted. I plan to visit it in February!
ROLL TIDE!</p>

<p>MichaelGScarn: the honors dorms are among the nicest in the entire country, and priority registration is an enormous perk that cannot be overstated. Other benefits include smaller classes, honors-only classes and sections, honors mentoring and contact with faculty, and special parties and tailgates. If you qualify for honors, it’s a no brainer.</p>

<p>Posting for my DS:</p>

<p>Home State: New York</p>

<p>Intended Major: Accounting/Finance </p>

<p>Professional tracks, if applicable: (such pre-Medical, pre-Dental, pre-Vet, pre-Law, PT, OT, etc)
N/A but looking to earn CPA certification.</p>

<p>Hobbies/Interests: FOOTBALL- ROLL TIDE, Lacrosse, baseball and just about any competitive sport. Hanging out with my friends, Rock band.</p>

<p>Have you visited Bama yet? If so, when did you visit? If not, will you do so?
Not yet but we are coming 11/15, Honors College visit 11/16 and Bama game 11/17 ROLL TIDE.</p>

<p>Also, include anything else you’d like to include, such as scholarship awards, interest in the Honors College, interest in BUI, CBH, UFE, etc
Applied to Honors College. Not sure yet if going Greek.</p>

<p>That’s 4 straight from NY/NJ :)</p>

<p>Congratulations to those recently accepted, a special shout-out to the NY/NJ students…Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>NYBama - your son’s profile and mine are nearly identical, i hope they can meet up on the facebook page etc. </p>

<p>He ‘attended’ the housing group chat last night and he was so pumped after, new friends already. Livin’ the dream!!!</p>

<p>Got his Bama decal in the mail and ran out and put it on his car window that very minute!!!</p>

<p>RTR!</p>

<p>MichaelGScarn - my S wants to know if you watch The Office? :)</p>

<p>Gender: Female!</p>

<p>Home State: California :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Intended Major: Telecommunications and Media </p>

<p>Professional tracks, if applicable: (such pre-Medical, pre-Dental, pre-Vet, pre-Law, PT, OT, etc)</p>

<p>Hobbies/Interests: running, soccer, surfing, movies, shopping and vlogging and film making</p>

Not yet but in February I will! So excited :)</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Welcome!! Another student from my home state! :)</p>

<p>Home State: Iowa, Western Suburb of Des Moines</p>

<p>Intended Major: Chemical Engineering</p>

<p>Professional Tracks: Pre-med</p>

<p>Hobbies/Interests: All sports, music, Exercise and being active, Friends</p>

<p>I have not visited yet. Its kind of hard to get down there during the school year. I will definitely visit. </p>

<p>I am interested in the Honors College. I qualify for the full tuition through the school of engineering. Something will have to go drastically wrong when I visit or I will have to be thoroughly surprised by the other schools I am applying to for me to not be at Alabama next year. But from all that I’ve seen, I’m not worried about a disappointing visit. Its looking more and more promising every day.</p>

<p>Home State: Los Angeles, California</p>

<p>Intended Major: Computer Science</p>

<p>Hobbies/Interests: Skateboarding, cinematography, photography, graphic design, cinephile, & programming.</p>

<p>I have not visited yet. Will visit during winter break. Initially applied with no intentions of going, but the more research I do the more I end up liking the school. Definitely one of my top choices now.</p>

<p>Welcome to both of you!!!</p>

<p>And another student from my home state! </p>

<p>Brownzebra…Bama doesn’t just grow on you, it gets deeply in your heart. Roll Tide.</p>

<p>Gender: Female</p>

<p>Home State: Kansas</p>

<p>Intended Major:Nursing</p>

<p>Hobbies/Interests: Dance, Graphic Design, Cooking, Dogs, and Roll Tide </p>

Visited early May this year and really fell in love with it! Campus is beautiful, buildings are great, and everyone is so nice. </p>

<p>Also, include anything else you’d like to include, such as scholarship awards, interest in the Honors College, interest in BUI, CBH, UFE, etc
Presidential Scholarship, Applying to Honors College, and will give a shot at the UFE. </p>

<p>Cant wait for Fall 2013!
Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Welcome and Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>Upstate13,
I think they connected on Facebook.</p>