Roll tide! Bcs champions!

<p>Let’s all take a moment to acknowledge how amazing our Crimson Tide team did tonight! We are truly the best team lead by a great man! Roll tide everyone and I hope you had a great night and game</p>

<p>Crimson Tide Nation can be proud tonight! Amazing performance by everyone associated with the program.</p>

<p>Roll Tide Roll!!</p>

<p>Amazing game!! RTR</p>

<p>Oh to be in T-town … To welcome team on their great work. Loved Saban’s gracious acknowledgements.</p>

<p>Gotta put in my order for shirts!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Wait there was a game???</p>

<p>Roll Tide! </p>

<p>(now where’s that post in that other thread that claimed that the Irish would beat the Tide? )</p>

<p>Roll Tide! We have waited 39 years to exact our revenge on Notre Dame! Awesome game!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>No, a public execution.</p>

<p>Roll Tide.</p>

<p>malanai - love how you end my day with a laugh.</p>

<p>DD went to bed wondering if she can get away with bucking uniform rules 2 days in a row and wear her BAMA sweatshirt again.</p>

<p>Roll Tide y’all! Back to back champs baby!!</p>

<p>As the very first kid from her school ever to attend 'BAMA, I advised DD to defy dress code and to instead wear her #10 jersey.</p>

<p>I told her I’d accept her getting a demerit in exchange for a National Championship…what a great experience we had at the Alumni Game watching party last night!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Yes, Everett Golson, there was. Sorry you could not make it.</p>

<p>Are they having class tomorrow Wednesday? ROLL TIDE Y’all…again you cannot bring a leprechaun to this fight!</p>