"Roll Tide is ALWAYS pertinent". Please add your best phrase followed by ROLL TIDE!

<p>Inspired by a shirt that I saw (and bought) at the SUPE. Then Malanai reiterated that Roll Tide is always pertinent. Let’s see what we have to say about that. I’ll go first then you add what you feel like contributing. FYI, this is just for fun.
GOAL: A little light-hearted fun and some imagination
The shirt says, “anytime, anyplace, ROLL TIDE!”</p>

<p>-Nothing like tailgating in Tuscaloosa…Roll Tide!</p>

<p>With a nod to the great Ben Franklin:</p>

<p>God made beer because He loves us and wants us to be happy. Roll Tide.</p>

<p>Less than 3 weeks until move-in. Yikes! Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Borrowed from the British:
“Keep Calm & Roll Tide!”</p>

<p>You’re either hungry or you’re satisfied, you can’t be both -Saban Roll Tide…Ps…am thinking we are WAYYYY hungry!!!</p>

<p>Officer, I was only going 70…Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Hold my beer and watch this! Roll tide!</p>

<p>It’s appropriate in all situations, with a few exceptions. I take great pride in getting non Alabama people I hang out with to adapt the phrase. I’ve even got my roommates this summer saying it! Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>The Texas legislature has rolled back the opening of this year’s weasel hunting season to Sept. 1. Roll Tide.</p>

<p>My daughter just got engaged to a wonderful man. Roll Tide.</p>

<p>No matter how hard they try, politicians will never crush the American spirit. Roll Tide.</p>

<p>Seeing all the AP and CLEP credits incoming Bama Frosh are getting …Roll Tide!</p>

<p>(Best Wishes to Malanai’s D)</p>

<p>My DD is moving back to Tuscaloosa next week and I will have a dining room again. Roll Tide!</p>

<p><a href=“Best%20Wishes%20to%20Malanai’s%20D”>quote</a>

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Thank you, m2ck.</p>

<p>Hope y’all don’t mind me sharing another bit of good news. The other day my son was invited by Stephen Black and the Center for Ethics & Social Responsibility at UA to be a Moral Forum Scholar this fall (in effect a teaching assistant who will facilitate discussion sessions in Moral Forum, an Honors College course, and help prepare students for the course’s debate tournament). Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Wow!!!</p>

<p>That is a wonderful opportunity for him and must make you so very proud, especially in light of the tenor of the appointment!!!</p>

<p>ANd, I can NOT imagine ANYTHING more satisfying than the knowledge your child is pledging their future to the RIGHT person.</p>

<p>Indeed, you have many blessings to count, my firend. Congratulations!!! (and) ROLL TIDE!!!</p>

<p>^^^Thanks so much for the kind words and thought. RTR!</p>

<p>Son lost his cell phone, again. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Malanai…how cool! congrats to your son!!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Full Moon BBQ is now open! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>The affected areas of T-town are systematically recovering from last year’s Tornado! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>(Frankly, it’s impressive how T-town has been able to streamline the issuing of permits and get materials delivered and contractors busy in a timely fashion. I can’t imagine many cities being able to have done this much in 16 months post major destruction. Roll Tide!)</p>

<p>Just got another A&M ticket in the single game sale this morning - Roll Tide!</p>

<p>My older S moved back from the UK suddenly on Sun. He needs a drivers license, car & apt. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>DD has FINALLY packed a single box for move-in one week from tomorrow. </p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Today is my older daughter’s 19th birthday who’s celebrating in Europe :). Roll Tide! </p>

<p>Without her momma :frowning: …Roll Tide.</p>