Roll Tide. ....multi purpose phrase

<p>So, TJmom…that made me laugh. I guess that would fall into the gloating category! LOL again! </p>

<p>RTR</p>

<p>This weekend my daughter and I were at a craft show and I saw a gentleman in a Bama shirt and hat (we are in Michigan), so I wave and yell, “Roll Tide!” Felt good. I pointed him out to my daughter and told her she should go tell him, “Roll Tide!” She couldn’t do it! AARGGGHH! We are still hoping Bama continues to grow on her!</p>

<p>tjmom: I actually got a Roll Tide from an Auburn grad the other day. I was shopping in Wal-Mart. At the check out, a lady said, “The Tide did really well the other day.” When I agreed, she said she was a graduate of Auburn and mentioned that things have not been so good football wise in her world. We started talking SEC football, and as I left, I got a Roll Tide. I should add that we are both teachers so maybe we were showing that the two schools could shop in the same location?</p>

<p>My son lost his debit card a few days ago and I had to call Chase to cancel it and get a new one sent to him. I asked the gentleman who was helping me if he would send the card to son’s college and he asked what school he’s attending. I told him that he’s a freshman at UA and he said, “THE University of Alabama?” I answered, “is there any other?” his reply was, " we’ll then, Roll Tide!" he wasn’t an alumni, just loves Tide football. :)</p>

<p>Bump…</p>

<p>My DH just sent me a text message from his snowboarding vacation in MONTANA. He reports that today, he saw someone with the red “A” on their skis and he said “Roll Tide” to them and they shouted back the same! Love it :)</p>

<p>Skiing in Montana! Sounds like a Roll Tide moment to me, too!</p>