ROLL TIDE! We've GOT to be IN!

<p>Hope ya’ll got to watch the game!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! ROLL TIDE!!! What a comeback!!!</p>

<p>NJ, If you were here I’d give you a big high five, and hug your Machine loving neck. Awesome game!</p>

<p>NJBama, it would be a shame if you didn’t get to watch the game…</p>

<p>Great news!!! Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Great game! Seems like most of the island is off work/school today due to the tsunami warning last night, so we got to watch the game. </p>

<p>Anxious to hear from NJBama :slight_smile: Roll Tide Roll!!!</p>

<p>Congrats to Coach Anthony Grant and the team!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!! Wow!</p>

<p>ATLANTA – Georgia guard Dustin Ware’s 3-pointer didn’t count. </p>

<p>But Alabama forward Tony Mitchell’s did. </p>

<p>The Crimson Tide rallied from a 13-point deficit in the final six minutes of regulation, and then forced overtime after Ware’s 3-pointer with less than a second to go was waved off because Bulldogs coach Mark Fox called timeout before the shot. Alabama then scored the final six points in overtime for a 65-59 victory in the quarterfinals of the SEC tournament at the Georgia Dome. </p>

<p>~snipped~ from ESPN</p>

<p>When I left to run errands because D and boyfriend should be here soon to start Spring Break we were down by 14!!! Seriously!!! I missed the comeback of the century! Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>WOOHOO AWESOME AWESOME comeback!! Gotta love Coach Grant instilling the never say die attitude in this team. They are truly a great representative of The University!!</p>

<p>Like the title of this thread said, WE ARE GOING DANCING!!</p>

<p>I had to watch the game on ESPN3 because comcast sports didn’t carry the game up here. Screen froze a bit on Releford’s last shot to tie it and I almost died waiting to see if it went in or not. I’m just glad my heart held out one more time :-)</p>

<p>ROLL TIDE!!</p>

<p>LOL, all they showed here at work (in the breakroom) was the UNC game. I hear that was a nail-biter.</p>

<p>Game today against Kentucky on ABC at 1:00 eastern / 12:00 central [no idea Hawaii time, sorry Malanai and Rose :slight_smile: ]</p>

<p>After yesterdays big win we should be in the NCAA tournament. But a win today would plant us firmly in and probably get us off the play in game line as a possible 10 or 11 seed.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>*But a win today would plant us firmly in and probably get us off the play in game line as a possible 10 or 11 seed.</p>

<p>*</p>

<p>Wow…when is the last time Bama has been ranked that high in Basketball?</p>

<p>Actually, UA Basketball has the second best tradition in the SEC, in terms of wins, championships, etc. I think Grant is bringing back that tradition.</p>

<p>Thanks for the heads up, NJ! That’s now!! Gotta go kick my son off the xBox :)</p>