Rolleth T-Shirt

<p>For those of you who were disappointed a few weeks ago to discover that the Rolleth t-shirt was unavailable in medium and large sizes, rejoice. I’ve contacted the distributor and was informed that they will be back in stock closer to the football season. Until then, we’ll have to remain erudite on our own.</p>

<p>And hey, please don’t hold it against these fine people that their warehouse is in Baton Rouge, ok? :)</p>

<p>[Cranberry</a> Rolleth T-Shirt - Roll Tide District](<a href=“Cranberry Rolleth T-Shirt - Roll Tide District”>Cranberry Rolleth T-Shirt - Roll Tide District)</p>

<p>Looks like it’s back in stock and on sale!</p>

<p>This is a great gift for the English teacher or major!..Thanks for updating us on this.</p>

<p>Thanks, Malanai! Just ordered the Rolleth t-shirt for my D. We love Shakespeare and read many of his plays.</p>

<p>Thanks to RTRMom@ for putting the word out!</p>

<p>Way to be on the lookout, RTRMom2! On sale is putting it mildly. They’re more than half off ($8.00; normal price is $20.00) and the flat rate shipping charge is $6.00, no matter how much merchandise you purchase (I bought 4–they’ll make great gifts).</p>

<p>I was very tempted to also buy the RMFTR shirt (yes, they have it), but I thought I’d leave that for the New Yorkers. :)</p>

<p>Wow, I ordered my shirts on Sunday June 3 and they arrived yesterday, in Hawaii! These guys are on it.</p>

<p>BTW, the shirts look great.</p>

<p>Hey, me too! I ordered 2.</p>

<p>Rolleth, asaunmom!</p>

<p>The ROLLETH Club is official!</p>

<p>DD ordered hers!</p>

<p>We got ours in the mail Friday night before our Saturday departure for Alabama. D waited until the trip home to wear it, maybe not the best idea given the number of times we had to stop at gas stations on the way home that were plastered with LSU flags… she became very good at crossing her arms in front of herself just so… and to make matters even better, DD2 was wearing an Oakland Raiders shirt.</p>

<p>Mytwods: Way to represent!! Rolleth!! I bought one for my D. She loves it.</p>

<p>Ordering my D one tonight!</p>