Rolling Admission?

<p>I got rejected by all the colleges I applied to, which included some of the UC's and some of the elite universities. I should have been more realistic with my selections, but I cannot change what has already happened. </p>

<p>Main Question - I was just wondering if Purdue University is still accepting applications and how long they would usually accept them until space fills up. </p>

<p>I learned about Purdue's rolling admission, and am interested. However, I seem to be having trouble determining if they still accept applications.</p>

<p>Call the admissions office . Here is some info :-
Office of Admissions, 475 Stadium Mall Dr., West Lafayette, IN 47907-2050
(765) 494-1776, Hearing impaired only: (765) 496-1373, <a href=“mailto:admissions@purdue.edu”>admissions@purdue.edu</a></p>

<p>Pretty sure that won’t work for you - but this one will. Apply to IUPUI in Indianapolis- a kind of combo between IU and Purdue. We have a friend who did that about two weeks ago and was accepted. then, if you do ok, you could easily transfer to either university for your sophomore year. IUPUI is not bad at all- and is a tad cheaper. It is located in Indianapolis. Good luck.</p>