Rolling admission?

<p>Im looking into apply to Purdue University (Undeclared major) but am applying to NYU ED 1(first choice and dream school) Purdue and along with several other schools are schools Im going to apply RD to if I dont make ED1 NYU. However with Purdues unique rolling admission, wouldn't this overlap with the application review process for NYU. NYU is a binding agreement with ED1, but do.rolling admission schools not violate the binding contract?</p>

<p>Purdue holds all decisions until sometime in December and then begins rolling admissions. But I feel like this is something you should talk to NYU about.</p>

<p>IMO, i think you can still send your app to Purdue, only if you haven’t found out from NYU about the result. If you get accepted by NYU through ED, you can withdraw your Purdue app. If you’re deferred from NYU, you can still wait for the results after RD from Purdue. That’s what I think, and I’m not really sure if that’s the answer you’re looking for.</p>

<p>Only when you are admitted to NYU ED that you cannot file new applications. You can submit to Purdue EA at the same time without any problem but you need to withdraw from other application once you are accepted by NYU.</p>