Rolling at Purdue

<p>How does Rolling Admission at Purdue work? Is it a yay or nay within a specific portion of time, or do they just keep considering you as the process continues? I have all the materials for my application done except for the recommendation. Since I go to a large school, I've been told it could take anywhere from one to two months before anyone can write one for me. So I don't know if I should just submit my application and see what they say, or if I should wait for the recommendation to be included.</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Rolling admissions means that they look over applications as they receive them. Supposedly, admission is more difficult as the final deadline approaches because the next class is filling. I'd wait make sure your application is complete before you send it.</p>

<p>thank you. I just wasn't sure if they were rolling like University of Michigan where they keep you in mind until the end or like some other schools where they accept and deny as they go.</p>

<p>I didn't submit any recommendations and got in fine =] Unless your app really needs a great boost from a great rec, I think it shoul dbe okay.</p>

<p>what recommendations?</p>

<p>the only one i saw when i filled it out was the counselor one...is there a teacher one as well?</p>

<p>they're all optional. I didn't turn in any.</p>

<p>how long did it take for u to get your acceptance</p>

<p>My son applied in September, and was accepted within 10 days. You can then decide whether and when to send in your deposit for housing and to reserve your place in the class. Very smart and very efficient system</p>