Rollins Class of 2022

@40flsunshine I haven’t yet! Wondering if it’s just the international kids who have been notified so far. message in here if you hear anything!!

@tiredIBstudent did you get any updates in your portal? they increase my deans scholarship

@40flsunshine I haven’t checked lately, I’ll go see!

@40flsunshine where would I find if they increased my Dean’s Scholarship? So far I’m not seeing any updates since my original acceptance in December

Go into your acceptance letter and in bold they sneakily changed the amount

@40flsunshine what did yours change to?

Mine is that also now, I honestly thought it was that originally haha

So sneaky haha! I’m hoping they call tomorrow

Me too! fingers crossed :-SS

Any updates? @tiredIBstudent

They posted on my portal. I didn’t get Alfond.

Same here. Still hoping that financial aid/other scholarships might cover costs but either way, tons of congrats to you guys who got it!!

@tiredIBstudent what do you want to study?

@40flsunshine Political Science/Public Policy! You?

Has anyone heard back on financial aid yet? I was told around March 9th that financial aid would be sent out soon but so far I haven’t heard anything.

I hadn’t seen anything and emailed admissions. Was told they send out financial aid info about two weeks after notification of acceptance. Info is sent to whatever email address is listed on your FAFSA. We had mistakenly put a little-used email on that form, and just now found that it had been sent back in January.

No way! I’ll check out some other emails I have and hopefully it’ll be there, thanks for letting me know about that! @NashvilleAg

I got a financial aid letter on Friday

@40flsunshine Hopefully that means I’ll be getting mine soon as well considering we were both Alfond Scholar candidates. Do you think you’ll be attending Rollins?