Ron Brown High School 2016

@Fuzerabit I don’t think many people know about this thread. Usually CC has at least 3-5 on average for scholarships but idk this year I’m seeing a lot of numbers being down (Wake Forest scholarship interviews, AXA, etc).

Maybe less people are on CC than past years.

Yeah that is true. I applied for a few scholarships and have received only one. And on those pages maybe 4-5 people posted they moved on.
Ugh
Well maybe we are still in the running. If not another one bites the dust :frowning:

Ha I’m going to try and stay positive and not check my email until Monday night

@LAforDuke Same lol. I can get college scholarships but not outside ones.

@Chopinspiano true, Same XD

So emails should still be coming in? :-SS

@Bleu2020 Yeah, based on last years responses more people heard about it on Monday/ (maybe) Tuesday…after that I would think you should call if you don’t hear back from them just as verification but in general it seems more likely everyone heard back on the Monday since other items fro semifinalists were due around a few days after those select few individuals heard back. Hope this helps! I totally understand the nervousness because I reeeeaallly thought I had a chance too. Sigh :((

I emailed them yesterday so hopefully I will hear back If they are in the office tomorrow. I have off the entire weekend so if they faxed anything to my counselor she wouldn’t know until we go back on Tuesday. Let you guys know if and when they respond back.

@Fuzerabit I have school tomorrow even though we should be off.

@BlackHuntress Wait, where do you see that in last year’s thread?

@Fuzerabit Did they email you back?

@Chopinspiano
Nah
I would’ve posted. Patiently waiting… :-??

Guys we may have been duped . Because the application says semifinalists will be notified in March and only one person has been notified of their decision. We may just be overreacting because we have no tangible data suggesting that they released decisions .

Hey guys, I got my email from a 'Venessa Evans" on February 12th. They have asked for two more essays.

@moonwalk83 I doubt it. People on twitter have said they’ve received it too and finalists are notified in March.

@Exphlicit Congrats!

Sooo…if we haven’t heard anything then nothing?no hope? :frowning:

also is it possible to call just to verify we aren’t a semifinalist?

I emailed with no response.
I assume notifications were on Friday to all that advanced.

Ok well then that makes more sense. If there are a plethora of people who have gotten emails then I believe it was valid . I didn’t get it then. Congrats to those who did

oh ok! Thanks! :slight_smile: I may just call as a just in case but sigh i really wanted this one :’(

Calling would be the best way to get a definite answer