Ron Brown Scholarship 2018

hey guys!! umm there isnt a thread for this but i submitted my application on jan 8TH!! what about yall?

I did mine on the deadline. My dad took it to the post office and had them postmark it in front of him. I hope I’m not at too much of a disadvantage because it’s so much later than everybody else’s. :frowning:

Submitted mine on the 9th. Has anyone gotten word from the foundation that their application has been received?

Submitted mine on the 9th as well. I was told by one of their staff that my application arrived.

I submitted mine back in November

@MaybeUNC2022 cool name :slight_smile:

i didnt get any notification that they got my application. should i call?

@coolgirl3 did you leave a self addressed envelope in the package you sent? If not they couldn’t notify you. So yes the best option would be to call.

@coolgirl3 I heard from the website that they do not give notification about anything. I didn’t hear back about my application receipt.

@MaybeHarvard2022 lol thanks right back at ya

I believe semifinalists will be notified this coming Friday (9th). Last year it was also on Friday (10th).

A friend of mine contacted Ron Brown and they said semifinalists will be notified next Monday.

Did they say if they would be notified by email, mail, or phone?

By email @glorianagloriana

Semifinalist!

Semifinalist. Yay!!

how did you guys find out?

@nerdgal123 They sent an email around 11am

me too!!! :))

Well, I guess I can kiss that door goodbye!