Ronald A. Hammond Scholarship

I received an e-mail!!

@CaliCash‌ Some people get both Hammond and Harambee notification.

My e-mail also invited me to apply for foote fellows. Do you guys know if that interview date is scheduled separately or is it a part of the weekend?

Interviews are scheduled Saturday,March 28th. The schedule is included in a link at the bottom of the RSVP page. D received Foote fellows invite also.

Me too. I’m going to send in my essay for foot fellows as well.

@yabi97‌ I’m not sure there is an interview for foot fellows. This is the schedule.

Friday, March 27, 2015

9:00am – 3:00pm Hammond 4 A Day

5:00pm – 7:00pm Hammond Mixer Newman Alumni Center
 5:00-6:00pm Hors d’oeuvres & Refreshments with current scholars, faculty & administrators 
6:00pm Welcome & Keynote Address 
6:10pm Scholarship Overview Carmen Perez Senior Associate Director Office of Admission

Christopher Doell Associate Director of Programs Office of Academic Enhancement

 6:30pm Q & A session with current Hammond Scholars 
7:00pm Closing Remarks

Saturday, March 28, 2015

9:00am – 12:00pm Hammond Interviews – Morning Session Toppel Career Center

10:00am- 11:00am UM Tour (Optional) Ashe Building

11:00am – 12:00pm Mock Class (Optional) Eaton Residential College Classroom #148

12:00pm- 1:00pm Lunch

1:00pm- 4:00pm Hammond Interviews – Afternoon Session Toppel Career Center

2:00pm – 3:00pm UM Tour (Optional) Ashe Building

3:00pm – 4:00pm Mock Class (Optional) Eaton Residential College Classroom #148

I guess they didn’t release the emails all at one time?

I haven’t recieved anything yet still

Most likely we will get some form of notification on Sunday/Monday

if we didn’t get any email does that mean we didn’t the Hammond Invite for sure? :frowning:

The scholarship committee will notify us with an email if we got the interview or not

Most likely more notification emails will be sent out on Monday

Wow… I really hope they are still sending out invites. For those of you who got invites. Are you Florida Residents?

DD does not live in Fl. I suggest that you call them tomorrow if you do not receive the invite today. My D is working on essays that are due at the end of the week. Did you get an invite to the Harambee weekend?

Good Luck.

Yes. Florida resident here.

@4CookieMonster‌ Are these essays for the Ronald Hammond Scholarship? and When did she submit her application? And yes I was invited for Harambee

Yes, the essays are for the RHS. I’m not sure when she submitted her initial application. I believe it was in November.

Yea if I dont get an email by today I will most likely email them by tomorrow, but I think the last of email could be given out on Monday

Lol now I’m starting to freak out cuz I really wanted this… But congrats to all those who have gotten interviews!

Has anyone gotten any notifications today from the scholarship coordinator

Nothing yet :////