Room issues

<p>A UH class my S registered for just says “Meets in Ridgecrest!”. He got the room location from the honors college, he shows up, and there is one student there and no instructor (instructor tbd).</p>

<p>He still has no clue where the class meets.</p>

<p>Anyone else have issues?</p>

<p>Have your DS check his email. My son received an email saying that his UH 120 will not start until next week.</p>

<p>Ah, I’ll ask him, but I don’t think he got anything. He did register for the class on Tuesday so maybe that’s why.</p>

<p>He showed good initiative in asking for the location from the Honors College. I would also advisse him to email the instructor. That should always be the first action taken when a student has questions, issues or concerns.</p>

<p>^^^The fact that only one other student was there shows that the others somehow found out that it was canceled. I’d double check that the teacher has his email.</p>

<p>There are 10 kids in the class, so 20% of the class was confused. :)</p>

<p>I think the other student registered for the class late too.</p>

<p>The instructor was tbd so he had no one to contact.</p>

<p>He had another class where there was confusion too. There are 4 kids in the class and 50% were in the wrong place, including my S.</p>

<p>You gotta love the first week of class…lol…Registered late, ah I bet there’s the answer. The notification went out before he registered i bet.</p>