Room Selection Questions

<p>Hi Everybody! My name is RTR2015 and I will be a student at Bama this fall. I have been reading for a long time and appreciate all the good info you all share. I have a few questions that I can’t find an answer. Here goes:</p>

<p>My room selection is tomorrow night. I am hoping to get a two bedroom super suite. ( I have a roommate and their proxy code.) Can someone tell me all the super suite dorms (non-honors) that have two bedrooms. I think Riverside North is one option, are there others? Also, I have watched the UA Housing Tutorial videos several times. </p>

<p>Still have a few questions. Since I am wanting a two bedroom should I select “2 spaces”. Will this show me 4 bedrooms suites with 2 openings and 2 bedroom suites that have both bedrooms open? Is there a way to tell which are 4 bedrooms and which are 2 bedrooms without selecting a room and going to the next page? (If I have learned anything from CC it is to act quickly and find a room!) Also, do you think there will be a few 2 bedroom options left? (I select the first hour it opens.) What is the 4 bedroom to 2 bedroom ratio? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks and RTR!</p>

<p>If you select to search for two spaces, it will show all suites that have 2 spaces available, including both 2 and 4-bedroom suites. The only way I know of to search for the 2-bedroom suites is to click on each individual room in the search results and see which ones only list 2 spaces. This isn’t foolproof as some suites could have 4 bedrooms, 2 of which have administrative blocks on them and cannot be viewed online. There is no guarantee that you will find an empty 2-bedroom suite as there are very few compared to the 4 bedroom suites. As you may already know, there is approximately a $425 extra change per student, per semester for the 2-bedroom suites.</p>

<p>SEA_tide - Thanks for the reply. I think I’ll call UA Housing tomorrow and see if they can give me a way to determine the difference between a 2 bedroom and 4 bedroom suite.</p>

<p>I have another question. Do room numbers coincide with the floor number? I.e. room 202 would be on the 2nd floor, room 302 on the third floor, etc. Also, how many floors are there in Riverside?</p>

<p>“I have another question. Do room numbers coincide with the floor number? I.e. room 202 would be on the 2nd floor, room 302 on the third floor, etc.”
Yes.</p>

<p>“Also, how many floors are there in Riverside?”
Pretty sure it has 4 floors.</p>

<p>You are correct that room numbers coincide with the floor number. </p>

<p>All the honors dorms have 4 floors except for Ridgecrest South, which has 5 floors and a parking garage underneath.</p>