Room Selection - Riverside Even or Odd?

<p>From those of you who know, should my S and his roommate try for an even or odd room, high or low room number? Just thought you all might have some suggestions! Thanks!</p>

<p>Riverside west even numbers faces the quad area between riverside west east and north . Forth and second floor have laundry room and first and third have kitchen with convection oven not traditional stove. Room c and d face the quad and rooms a and b face the suite next door</p>

<p>Odd looks out toward road toward campus and dining hall. Son chose to move from 315 to 215 this year becausehe doesn’t like waiting for the elevator. He never used the kitchen and didn’t think it was a big deal to be on the same floor as the laundry room.</p>

<p>My S is in a Riverside even # suite. His suite has had an unfortunate setback for next year and they currently have a vacancy for 1 additional person. They are Honors/NMF engineering students who are choosing to stay in Riverside for the great location and convenience. They are willing to go random with whomever they get…but if there is someone out there looking for a great, established suite, let me know. These are studious, quiet, helpful, respectful rising Sophomores. Unfortunately they cannot use Roommate Finder to put out their personal details because that service is only for incoming Freshman. If anyone is interested in joining them, PM me for details. Thanks.</p>