room sync application for roommates

<p>i signed my contract, sent in the fee and selecting my housing preferences. I have a 5 key passcode that appears to the left of my screen, but I can't find any room sync link. </p>

<p>it says that after you do the fee and contract and preferences you will have a passcode and room sync link but i can't find any link. I applied for housing on april 4 which is past the original april 1 deadline, but i emailed their contact email and they said that if i applied early enough after april 1 that i could still get my preferences and access to room sync. so i think i just can't find it.</p>

<p>does anyone know where it is? or do i just not have it</p>

<p>thanks</p>

<p>bump10char</p>

<p>bump10char</p>

<p>Bumppppppp</p>

<p>stop bumping, if someone knows they’ll tell you.</p>

<p>the roomsync key is a 5 digit thing it should be on the left of your screen. you dont have to use a link just go to roomsync on fb (search it in the search bar) and sign up using the passcode thing that they gave you. a word from the wise though, roomsync sucks and you most likely wont find a roommate using it. it doesn’t show you people who wanna live in the same area as you (Lakeshore v Southeast) so you have to ask every person you talk to where they wanna live.</p>

<p>I would just use the fb page, post a bio about yourself and where you wanna live what you wanna study etc. That’s how I found my roommate! And dont be afraid to respond to other people’s posts, thats how roommate connections are made! good luck</p>