Roommate info on EASY

<p>I was looking on EASY today and S's Housing assignment and roommate are now listed. He is in Hecht College-Pentland Tower.</p>

<p>Yea I just saw that too, kind of nice, hoping they send more info through mail including contact info. I didn't get any of the towers... they put me in Pearson, does anyone know if any freshman are normally put in Pearson? Just worried about being in a dorm with all upper classman or something I guess.</p>

<p>my son had requested Hecht (early too), and is assigned to Stanford - guess both freshman dorms are comparable..... although it seems the cafe is in Hecht.</p>

<p>Actually, Stanford is attached by a covered walkway to the cafeteria. When you walk out the main doors (overlooking the IM fields) the cafeteria will be the building off to your left. So at least he won't get all wet when walking to dinner from Hecht. ;) </p>

<p>I heard good things about Stanford from my son, so I'm sure your son will enjoy it as well mishdoob1.</p>

<p>eric-I think they had a high yield this year, according to the website housing is in demand, so I think freshmen will probably be all over. I'm sure you'll be fine-just get out and get involved. My S is getting so excited-it's really starting to seem real!</p>