Rose Bowl

<p>Starting to get fired up. Unfortunately will not be making it there in person this time. Weather looks cool with some rain on the days before the game so I'm not missing much weather-wise.<br>
Go Badgers.<br>
Anyone here going?</p>

<p>I’ll be heading to Pasadena and I’m really excited! It’s pretty funny too, my Dad is a big Cal fan and the Bears haven’t been heading to the Rose Bowl in his life time. At least he’ll be at a Rose Bowl for some reason haha. Hope it’s sunny and warm!</p>

<p>Screw TCU -.-</p>

<p>Just not our best effort today and TCU was good. Our coaches were not 100% today. Bad clock mgt at half. Too little too late with Clay. Also that missed FG was the difference between win and loss and he usually makes those. But a great season and lots of talent returns next year. On to hockey and bball.</p>

<p>

Cal plays in the Rose Bowl every other year versus UCLA. :slight_smile:
But, I know what you mean…the pagentry is awesome. Just hope we get a chance sometime soon.</p>

<p>-----Rats!</p>

<p>It’s ok barrons. That was a close and exciting game. At least Wisky didn’t embarrass the entire B10 like the two teams here in Michigan. I am so ashamed how we completely stunk it up!</p>

<p>rjkofnovi, i am embarassed to call myself a michigan state fan after that game lol</p>

<p>Just an overall bad day for the Big Ten.</p>