Rose-Hulman RHIT Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

Still nothing!

2 Likes

So there was a delay with the confetti after you click on admit. There’s a formal letter with lots of confetti afterwards. The system must have been updating.

2 Likes

Did you find out about merit in the letter?

Nope

1 Like

Accepted with Rosie as confetti.

2 Likes

Son got his first acceptance! Very excited to see the elephant confetti! No merit offer yet. Just acceptance

1 Like

Last year, my son got his acceptance on 12/15 and merit/financial aid on 1/13. A long wait, but worth it!

5 Likes

We had to click on a link to view the acceptance letter and confetti! Thanks for the info on merit, some folks in LY’s threads said they got merit info on 12/15
looks like is mid-January this year.

2 Likes

Checked my son’s merit notification date from last year, it was January 13, 2022. Congrats to all who have been accepted!

3 Likes

What’s the merit like at Rose? More on the generous side?

Admitted here too. Congrats to everyone! Now to wait for the merit offers

2 Likes

It varies. Check last year’s thread to get a feel

1 Like

Reposting this from last year:

2 Likes

That is exactly what they offered my son.

1 Like

Does anyone know how many are invited to apply to the Noblitt Scholars Program? We’re trying to determine the odds, lol.

Congratulations! For a second I thought this said because it’s my favorite kid! :laughing:

Same here. Mine was invited and he is a little lost over the video report he needs to do.

2 Likes

Son got an email today that says “Your financial aid notification will be available the end of next week. Attend our video chat to prepare for your review and learn more.”

1 Like

Mine did too. Thought we’d hear about merit tomorrow but likely not now. :frowning:

1 Like

My son was early accepted in December and has accepted and been admitted for 2023. Does anyone have a child who has done the R Squared BS Masters program? My son is majoring in Computer Science. He is revisiting the campus next month for an overnight stay in the dorms, attend a class, and to meet with faculty. It would be nice to know someone who has had some real world experience with this program.

Thanks.

2 Likes