Ross Scholarship

For all the Northern New Jersey residents applying to St. Paul’s school I’m making this thread for the Ross Scholarship. If anyone has any information or updates they want to post, I’m here! (I finally decided to make a College Confidential Account after lurking for a week :))

1 Like

Any update?

Invites should be sent out this week for interviews in Newark.

1 Like

HOLY MOLY!

St. Paul’s literally just called me this morning saying they wanted to contact my mom later today for the Ross Scholarship!!!

5 Likes

Congrats!! I’m not a NJ
resident but I did apply to SPS. How much is it?

It covers the tuition to St. Paul’s and also a $10,000 fund towards other expenses.

No way!!! I really hope the call is about you receiving it!!

Hopefully. From what I heard at the reception, getting an interview for the scholarship is a strong sign of admission even if I don’t get the scholarship on M10

1 Like

The news is in. I’m a finalist for the scholarship and we are going to be meeting in Newark on Sunday about the details. They want to know if they are truly my #1.

13 Likes

congrats!!

Congrats about the scholarship interview. Good luck! My son is hoping to hear something from St Paul’s positive also since its his first choice also. Alas, was hoping he could get a scholarship interview also. But good luck nevertheless.

3 Likes

Hi! How did it go?

It starts later today, I’m preparing questions and answers. So nervous, but so excited.

1 Like

Good luck. Obviously, they already love you.

1 Like

You got this!!

1 Like

Thank you all for the support :heart:

4 Likes

Got home about an hour ago from the scholarship interview. It was like a round table and I sat on one end of it and all the Ross Scholarship Board people sat on the other end. (My AO, Admissions Assistant, E Burke Ross Jr’s Son and his wife)

I felt like it went really well. I got a few laughs and they said I asked good questions and was a good writer and a deep thinker.

4 finalists, I feel like I have a solid chance…I guess.

9 Likes

Don’t worry, you got this! :partying_face:

1 Like

@BSClass27 it’s an incredible accomplishment to have made it all the way to that round table, and it sounds like you did yourself proud! Excited for you and the cheering you on! :sparkles:

Amazing to have made it this far, and fingers crossed for you to get it!