Ross Scholarship

Update: I didn’t receive the scholarship, but was admitted to St. Pauls. Don’t think I’ll be attending tho.

3 Likes

Did they already notified you?
You should be proud you where nominated, that is is huge achievement! you are a wonderful young man that will accomplish everything in life🤗

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement!

They didn’t notify me that I did get it, but people who got should’ve been notified March, 8 and I didn’t receive any of the said benefits of the scholarship on my acceptance portal.

Still congrats on the admissions and being considered! You should be honored. Do you know where you want to go yet?

I’m strongly considering Loomis and Thacher right now. Despite Thacher being so far away, they gave me the Olympus Fund and the package that they gave me with it is hard to turn down, but those are the two schools in my consideration right now.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, my son went to college with a number of kids from Thacher and he was trying to convince us to have our daughter apply there as they all really really really loved it. He went to school with a bunch of kids from many boarding schools and that was the one where he found the students to be most grounded and most effusive in the praise of their high school experience.

What was your package from LC?? Did you get a named scholarship?

I didn’t get any scholarship from LC, but their FA offer covered all but $220, and they granted me a stipend for books, health fee, and tech fee.

3 Likes

funny they could not cover the last $220 - that’s amazing congrats

1 Like