ROTC and Honors

<p>I was just wondering if any ROTC or Honors people out there knew if its possible and do-able to do both ROTC and the honors program. I know both require a huge commitment, and was concerned about being able to get the best out of both. Thanks for any comments or insight.</p>

<p>Any speculations would be appreciated too, such as some people who know those who are in honors or ROTC or who are in Honors and how they think it would be to do both.</p>

<p>You can consider contacting the honors administrative folks, who are very approachable and helpful, and see what they think. Perhaps they can put you in touch with someone doing both, even in your major. I suspect it's tough but doable. Good luck!</p>

<p>I've sent messages to both CoC and Honors. I just wanted to get opinions from people who might actually be going through it or personal experiences. Thanks though :)</p>

<p>I will be doing the ROTC program as well. I'm not certain about your question, but I know that you will be pretty much in a different world since the ROTC program is almost like a separate campus/school.</p>