Rounding up GPA

Hi, I was wondering if I could round up my 3.46 gpa to a 3.5 for the presidential scholarship. I have a 1460 m&cr. Thanks

No, you can not round up, UA will see your accurate GPA on your official transcript. However, is that your weighted or unweighted GPA? UA will take a weighted GPA IF it is on your transcript. You can have your guidance office indicate the weighted GPA, if that is not on the transcript already.

My school does not weigh

Ate there any classes that they have not included which could bring your GPA up, something like PE? UA does not count your senior year.

Does your school round up? Ask a guidance counselor?

Thank you for the replies, I’ll check if they included PE in my gpa and/or if they could round up on my transcript for the scholarship.

If they say no, I don’t think they will, will UA be lenient with the 3.5 or would it be set in stone? Out of state btw

In my opinion, UA will not be lenient with rounding up.

Alright, thanks for your replies. I’ll schedule a meeting with my guidance counselor and see if there’s anything he can do on his end.

What you can do is this…

You can calculate what your GPA would be if your school weights GPA. Then ask your GC to handwrite that weighted GPA onto your transcript. Bama will accept that.

Or…if PE isn’t calculated into your GPA, calculate your GPA with PE and have your GC write that as the cum GPA.

So, good news, I just received an email from my GC and he said that he would round up my gpa on my transcript to a 3.50 since it is the difference of like 100k. Thank you both for your advice.

As long as it’s on the transcript. Then you should be good to go.

yay

Congrats!