RSI 2021 - Applicants Thread

They say on their website each country has its own selection procedure. From what I heard, it worked like this in China in 2019: a selection committee unrelated to CEE picks the top 5 students from the Chinese applicant pool and sends their profiles to CEE. CEE will then select two Chinese students from those.
However, this standard seems to change every year, and is probably different by country too. So I am not sure how the international materials are being handled now… I could be wrong.

could someone be brave enough to email ms maite about intl decisions?

1 Like

anyone applied as international for south korea?

Is there such thing as an international RSI alternate?

2 Likes

lol if there is the alternates would have an infinitely small chance to get off the list.

1 Like

aight I just emailed her, and she said we will hear from them next week

2 Likes

thanks for emailing her!! wow im so nervous lol

1 Like

All the best! Hope to hear good news from our international applicants

1 Like

it’s taking foreverrrr

2 Likes

can someone email again

1 Like

I’ve emailed too many times already

Hey, international guys. Where did you submit your transcript? I did not see a space for it on the application…

You should include your counselor (or any school official who will help submit your transcript) in the Reference section. There will be an option for them to choose between submitting transcript and recommendation.

Oh, thanks. Bad luck for me. I did not include my counselor within my references.

Did they respond?

what did they say?

She said its coming out in the next week, but its been days already since she said that

anyone apply as international for china?

It’s taking soooooooooo long :frowning_face:

Can someone ask pls