RSI 2022 - Applicants Thread

later this week?

Yes.

Thanks for the update and good luck to everyone!

3 Likes

wow, niceā€¦ do you know if its for internationals too?

I have the same question.

internationals usually have their offers out in (early) April, but idk too, cmiiw

im going to be honest, kind of late, but what are you guys looking forward too if you get accepted in RSI?

tbh experience and connection

Besides the Amazing experience and the chance to learn a lot, I think one thing that is not being discussed is reccs letters. Your research supervisors can be a reference fro college apps. It helps since a lot of juniors have little to no people to ask a recc from because of online school for the last 2 years.

2 Likes

@studentfm @mountainsoul @Felagund

Have you guys heard back from them yet. Some people at my school started to get emails from other programs, the main ones being RSI but most of them except all were rejections. Just curious how its going for others?

Wait, RSI emails started rolling out?

I havenā€™t heard anythingā€¦ are you international? Iā€™m pretty sure no one has received an email yet.

Do you know if the email will be sent via Slideroom or from Maite?

From other people in the tread, their website, and previous years RSI threads it should be out by March 11th and at the latest March 15th

Iā€™m Domestic, and personally I have not received anything yet :confused:

Me too :frowning:. But hey no response rn is better than a rejection at least

1 Like

Thatā€™s true but at this point Iā€™m checking my email constantly. I just need relief from my parents constantly asking me if results came out and the stress of not knowing it.

Iā€™m afraid they are going to be disappointed lol

Just received email from Maiti and its a rejection :frowning: for my son.

Just received an email tooā€¦shaking too nervous to check.

Rejection :ā€™(

1 Like