RUE Program Brown University Fall 2023

Some here applying to the Rue Program from Brown University for Fall 2023?

Yes very anxious

Don’t know when are the releasing the results. Such an anxiety. Good luck!

I think it is today or tmr. Based on previous years’ data.

I wrote them yesterday to know about the admission decision date and they don’t have an exact date yet.

Just from what I’ve seen, I think (not confirmed) the admissions staff meets on Wednesdays. I have a feeling it could be May 17th because I just got an email yesterday saying that they would email me Wednesday if they needed something from me (my transcript wasn’t showing up as received in the portal)…so it seems they are still reviewing applications.

1 Like

I read previous years’ threads, and generally the RUE program is releasing the decision at 12:00 PM on May 4th to 5th. I feel like this year, it might go to the middle, so anxious.

1 Like

You guys here anything else about decisions?

No! I am wondering when they will come out. They’ve been radio silent.

1 Like

No, but I’ve heard that the results of the regular transfer are already out.

Yea i saw that too…I hope we hear soon.

Nothing so far. Hopefully they do release the admission decisions this week. What a wait!

Yea, I hope so. I have to decide which college I am going to before June. I got admitted to UCLA, UCSD and Columbia GS, but Brown is my top choice.

Has anyone been able to get information from the school?

No. I wrote them last week asking about the date the admission decisions would be released but they didn’t say any specific date.

Maybe we can call the admissions today?

Did you receive your financial aid package from Columbia already? I was also admitted but have not received anything yet and it might take a couple of weeks to receive it.

I’m international so it’s difficult to call. If you do, please let us know what you find out.

Yea, I got the offer in March and received the package this month.

same here, sadly